Behind the Seens with Devin Rossiter, creator of #25DaysofGiving project
Learn how and why this fun giving project can make the holidays more meaningful.
Here are some highlights:
Learn how Devin a former sports broadcaster become an innovative educator.
- Build your network!
- When thinking about your next step in life – who can benefit from my skills.
- Build bigger and beyond the bubble you are in.
- All educators are influencers and content creators
And how he goes on to win Jeopardy twice – THIS YEAR!
- Audition by Zoom and living in California helped.
- He has to keep it secret for 2.5 months.
- And guess when his air date is???
What is the #25DaysofGiving Project?
- The holidays are a time of year for giving and philanthropy but it doesn’t always feel as meaningful or engaging as it should be.
- This project is a concept of 25 days of giving, with each day of one act of generosity, charity or kindness that anyone can do.
- They are simple and easy to do and help you make a connection – every day for 25 days!
- It has a cumulative impact on you, your family and your community.
- Find the calendar here
What has changed for 2020?
- Minimizing close physical activities
- Yet thinking creatively about making connections.
- In thinking about the impact – the community can answer polls and use new giving / networking platforms.
Can you mish mash #GivingTuesdayand the #25DaysofGiving list – YES!
Background on the #25DaysofGiving Project:
- Back in 2017 Devin was diagnosed with anxiety and depression.
- But he loves December and the holidays (and his Jan. 7 birthday).
- So why not make an engaging and meaningful project.
- It becomes a nice thing to do – and inspires others.
- How about an Advent calendar of giving instead of an Advent calendar of chocolates?
- Each year the project gets iterated and modified, ala design thinking.
What has Devin learned?
- It’s a work-in-progress and a memory maker.
- More people every year are following and participating.
- It creates a ripple effect that goes well beyond making a donation.
- It changes you to give the confidence to be this giving and connected person.
How can people get involved?
- It’s not too late. Dive in now: bit.ly/25Days2020
- Make it yours.
- Mark your calendar for Thanksgiving next year to get the 2021 list!
- Don’t be afraid to make an impact!
If you want to learn more about how to be seen, be found, be heard, please connect with me on the socials or let’s set up a call to chat.