Are you overwhelmed at the thought of a marketing your business next year?
Do you wonder if your marketing efforts with your website, email list and social media are effectively reaching “your” audience?
With 2017 right around the corner, wouldn’t you love to plan out your online marketing priorities for the year and know exactly what’s coming and how to make it happen?
NOW is the ideal time to ensure you start the new year off right!
On Friday, November 11th join me and Kate Schell of Digital Marketing Momma for a LIVE in-person workshop as we breakdown the 4 major areas of overwhelm and confusion that most entrepreneurs face in marketing their businesses online.
In this 3-hour hands-on planning workshop, we will help you:
Identify Your Ideal Audience – do you know who you are talking to/trying to reach?
• Who is your target audience?
• do they want and need from you?
• What does the marketplace look like?
Create a Marketing Calendar – it’s time to get dates and deadlines on your calendar NOW!
• Using worksheets we will clearly define your business goals so you know the end results you are working towards
• Plan out your work/life calendar to see when you can plan key dates, campaigns and promotional opportunities and give yourself the space to prepare and create.
• Determine what your primary marketing efforts should be. This will help you focus solely on the places and opportunities that will generate engagement and revenue.
• Understand what resources you will need based on your goals. By creating this list you will not have to scramble last minute.
Identify the Most Engaging Content – what is the ideal information you want to share or promote using your online marketing?
• Brainstorm ideas for what the most compelling, engaging and valuable information you can be sharing with your target audience.
• Narrow down and prioritized the most effective and efficient way to develop/create/curate your content marketing.
• Get a complete list of popular programs and resources to use to help your content creation and curation easy and fast.
Develop a Content Strategy Plan – so you know what to do when for the entire year!
• Map out your content calendar.
• Learn how to determine the right time to post and how best to connect with the right people for your business.
• Plan how to review and measure your marketing efforts to find areas that work and areas that need improvement, so you know where to spend more or less time, money & resources.
After this workshop, you will walk away with a clearer understanding, strategy and plan of how to reach your ideal audience as well as the steps and tools you need to do so to rock your business next year!
What are you waiting for? Register now (and get the discounted rate before November 4th) as there will be limited seating to keep this as interactive, dynamic workshop as possible.
Date: November 11th, 9:00am – 12:30pm
Where: Stamford Innovation Center
175 Atlantic St, Stamford, CT 06901
$99 -discount price before November 4th
$149 – regular price after November 4th
Interested in the event, but can’t attend due to date or location? Let me know by email as we will be planning a virtual workshop soon.