Behind the Seens with Jenn T. Grace, founder of Publish Your Purpose Press
The publishing world is anything but straightforward these days and there are many routes for an author to get a book published. In a recent conversation with Jenn T. Grace, founder of Publish Your Purpose Press we discuss which publishing path is best for your next book.
Highlights of our conversation include understanding the differences between:
- Traditional publishing
- Hybrid publishing
- Independent publishing
- Self publishing
Bonus: Why you should beware of “vanity publishers”!
Interested in learning more, watch our entire conversation here:
In this half hour conversation, Jenn and I catch up on:
1) How she got into book publishing after publishing her own books
2) Several projects that we collaborated on
3) What does the publishing environment look like now
4) Is independent publishing for you
5) Advice for writers who are working on or have finished manuscript to help decide
6) What will the publishing industry will look like 2021 and beyond
7) How to find / connect with Jenn and PYP
Jenn is an amazing resource and would love to talk with any would-be-author. Find her at Publish Your Purpose Press where you’ll find her FREE “Getting Started For Authors” program.
If you want to learn more about how to be seen, be found, be heard, please connect with me on the socials or let’s set up a call to chat.