Behind the Seens with Jenn T. Grace, founder of Publish Your Purpose Press
The publishing world is anything but straightforward these days and there are many routes for an author to get a book published. In a recent conversation with Jenn T. Grace, founder of Publish Your Purpose Press we discuss which publishing path is best for your next book.
Highlights of our conversation include understanding the differences between:
Bonus: Why you should beware of “vanity publishers”!
Interested in learning more, watch our entire conversation here:
In this half hour conversation, Jenn and I catch up on:
1) How she got into book publishing after publishing her own books
2) Several projects that we collaborated on
3) What does the publishing environment look like now
4) Is independent publishing for you
5) Advice for writers who are working on or have finished manuscript to help decide
6) What will the publishing industry will look like 2021 and beyond
Author and podcaster Kate Hanley shares how her podcast helped her find her voice, get a sponsor, and reach a wider audience. In approaching her one-year anniversary, Kate Hanley generously shares some how-tos and benefits of podcasting that surprised her.
In the video we talk about:
1) her process, batching and consistency
2) if it got easier
3) getting a sponsor – see video below
4) how she could pivot and respond in the pandemic world
5) the unexpected surprises since she launched her podcast
Want to learn how Kate Hanley got her first sponsor for her #HowToBeABetterPerson podcast without really trying (and she’s since gotten more!) Watch now where you’ll learn iIt has as much to do with great content, consistency, and authenticity as it does with numbers of listeners and downloads!
Always fun to chat and learn from Kate! Learn more at KateHanley.com where you will find all about her book and podcast.
If you want to learn more about how to be seen, be found, be heard, please connect with me on the socials or let’s set up a call to chat.