Behind the Seens with Katie Riess
Learn from PR pro, Katie Reiss of KT Media Strategies, how authors can use PR and publicity to get better visibility for themselves and their books.
Here are some highlights:
- What’s the difference between what Katie does and what I do
- Why authors should use PR and media outreach
- When you should get this type of help
- Why your publisher won’t do this work for you
- How is PR and publicity and media outreach different now
What are the 3 things authors should do with regard to their PR strategy:
- Get clarity about your target reader audience
- Focus on niche media outlets
- Play the long game; your book is the beginning
- Bonus: Be willing to do the work!
What particular media outreach strategy is most effective.
What’s the difference between DIY PR and getting “professional” help.
How to connect with Katie to learn more:
If you want to learn more about how to be seen, be found, be heard, please connect with me on the socials or let’s set up a call to chat.