I’m just back from the “SavorLife Summit” in upstate New York.
It was two days of rockin’ women entrepreneurs who came together from across the country to savor, support and super-charge their businesses. We focused on our visions and visibility, while learning about emotional intelligence, social media, list building and creating joy!
Here’s a recap in posts . . .
On Friday October 28th, I’m excited to rejoin to The Summit at Workpoint Stamford to present another social media session that will help you learn important Facebook Business Page strategy!
In this hands-on workshop, solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs will learn and apply the following in just a couple of hours:
- How to set up your Facebook business page
- Invite people to “like” your page
- Create posts that will shine through the clutter
You’ll leave with a Facebook page ready to promote your business. I’ll offer practical, easy-to-do steps to help you reach more people on Facebook and feel confident doing it.
Visit this evite page for more details and to register. I hope to see you on October 28th!
Let’s talk social media . . .
I’m going to be joining The Summit team for an overview of the top social media networks (including current trends affecting each), with the goal of helping you figure out which are the right ones for your business and how to use them best.
Will you be there, too?
- Frustrated and overwhelmed about how to use and manage your social media efforts?
- Interested in what’s new with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and all of the rest?
- Excited for an up-to-the minute conversation about using the right social media platforms (and time!) more effectively to market your business?
Join me for a fun and engaging conversation about the most popular social media networks and how to make them work for you and your business.
Sponsored by The Summit, New York, NY
Date: Wednesday, June 29th
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
290 Harbor Drive
From the event on May 5 – learn more here.